AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

PPP : We Love PayPerPost

$$$ This is a PayPerPost Advert $$$


Everyone knows I love PayPerPost. Not only do they pay you real money for the simple process of pressing a few buttons that will magically be sent online and appear as a blog post, now they even allow you to do your very own blog marketing. All you need to do is to put up a simple link on your blog that tells the whole wide world how much it would cost any Tom, Dick or Harry to have you write a quick blog advertisement about them or their website, and you'll get the ease of mind that no one who goes through that link will cheat you of your hard earned money.

Well, let's have a quick hitory lesson on how I discovered PayPerPost. When I was just a teeny-weeny virgin blogger, I've long heard of stories where people earn thousands of dollars just by doing nothing but sitting at home writing blogs. Although I knew that I would never ever make it big in the blogosphere, I still hoped that I could earn at least a few bucks from blogging. After a few google searches and lots of blog surfing, I discovered PayPerPost. And that's how our fates intertwined. And behold, after a short period of only 1 year, I have managed to collect almost one thousand Singapore dollars through many many posts. And I'm proud to say that this money will be contributing to my "Get A Better Laptop that doesn't Overheat Fund". So in short, if anyone has a blog, its definitely a win-win situation when you sign up for PayPerPost. So what are you waiting for??




Anyhow written on Oct 10, 2007 at 3:56 PM

1 bored people said something about this

Mapeartilia [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-cipro-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Cipro without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-bactrim-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Bactrim without no prescription online[/url]


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 12:44 AM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009