AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

1st Week of School

2 days into my first week of school, and I think I'm actually coping better than I expected. I kinda understand everything that the leturer was trying to throw at us, but this could also be because this is only the start of school term and they are going much slower than their usual pace. And if that's the case, well, good luck to me.


Made 1 friend within the 2 days of lecture so far, hopefully gonna get more soon. Honestly, 95% of the students in the 40+ seats in the lecture hall look like IT students... Honest, nerdy and some even somewhat lost-in-their-own-world kinda feeling. So far I can confidently say that I might be the most [or one of the most at worst] handsome looking fella within the class. Too bad the girls there aren't much of eye candy either. Hmm, but that might not be a bad thing, since there won't be any major distractions preying my eyes and ears from the lecturer in front.


Enough of the students, now on to the lecturers. So far I've only been to 2 lectures, so there are only 2 lecturers I can comment about right now. The first one is a humourous Indian guy that teaches maths, talks with a slight Indian accent and seems to have quite a good sense of humour. Oh, and did I mention that he likes to walk up and down the 2 rows of steps between the rows of seats while lecturing? I kinda think he's trying to get more attention.


The other is a middle-aged lady who seems to be quite a legend among my course, luckily, in a good way. Sh seems to have lots and lots of knowledge and even likes to reference real life scenarios using real life companies. And the subject that she's teaching seems to have lots of information that we need to know, which my memory, which is the size of a peanut, can hopefully store until the exam day.


So all in all, the 2 lecturers so far ain't that bad, at least I'm assured that I won't be falling asleep easily in any of those 2 lectures. Now let's just hope that the rest of the lecturers are just as exciting or even more exciting that those 2, not like those poly lecturers who stuff spoonfuls of dry information down your throats for the whole 1 hour and expect you to remember it all at the end of it, even if you had your head on the table after the first 15 minutes of the lecture.


Anyhow written on Sep 11, 2007 at 4:23 PM

0 bored people said something about this

Post a Comment



Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009