AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

2 Good to be True

Just finished my first paper today, and it was really out of my expectations. I expected that I could easily gurantee 70 marks for this Maths paper, but amazingly, I came out of the exam hall with an almost guranteed 90 mark score. Either the paper was that freaking easy, or I am that freaking smart. I'm guessing the 2nd option.


Oh, and when I came back home today, the mailman had delivered something to my doorstep.


Box 1



Yes, a big brown box! Woohoo! Any guesses on what's inside??





Box 2



Woo!! 2 smaller boxes! Wow, this is so exciting! I bet you can guess what they are from the boxes...





Box 3







New Shoe 1



Yup! My nike sneakers that I ordered online last week arrived today on schedule! All the way from US no less.

After many fruitless attempts to find a nice pair of Nike sneakers within the confines of our little red dot, I finally decided that enough was enough and opted for the web option. Although slightly costly for small orders, due to the freight costs, sneakerhead.com offers a wide variety of assorted brands of shoes for anyone and everyone. And their delivery is freaking fast! I placed my orders on Saturday and the goods arrived this afternoon!



Here's more of my new rides...


New Shoe 2





New Shoe 3



Sooooooo nice right? I can't stand it! And i bet not many people in Singapore has this design cos I don't think it was ever introduced here.




Pipi's shoes are cool too! And I love her box.


Box 4





Another unique pair of Nike shoes to be spotted around town.


Pipi's Shoes 1





Pipi's Shoes 2







And they even come with matching replacable red shoe laces.


Pipi's Shoes 3





Another item striked off my 'Wanted' list...


New Shoe 4




And they only cost a total of around SG$300, which includes the freight. That means on average SG$150 for a Singapore limited editon cool ride, although mine actually costs more than hers, but what the heck! Woooooo~


Anyhow written on May 6, 2008 at 7:21 PM

1 bored people said something about this

Nice choice!! I always want to see those Nike shoes in my feet and in my closet.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 1:51 PM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009