AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Big Bowl Noodles [大碗面]

Had the honour of tasting PiPi's "famous" 大碗面 yesterday for lunch. Never have I seen so much effort been put into a bowl of instant noodles. Instant noodles are supposed to do what their name says, be instantly ready to eat, but in this case, the whole cooking process took almost 45 minutes.


In addition to the already-tasty-enough-for-me spicy sesame flavoured instant noodles were cooked vegetables, boiled tomatoes and sliced hotdog franks. All bought, cooked and prepared with the giving heart that she has always had.


So without futher ado, let me introduce to you, the "famous" PiPi's 大碗面! I can still taste the flavour in my mouth, wait, or is that just the leftover stuck between my teeth...



Big Bowl Noodles 1



Big Bowl Noodles 2


Anyhow written on Apr 11, 2008 at 2:27 PM

1 bored people said something about this

haha so touching wor! its jes's ai xin da wan mian for you... i also want!!!!!!


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 1:21 AM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009