AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

The End of Chapter 3

Another assignment deadline over. Which means the start of the next assignment rush. And this time I only have about 20 days to complete all 3 subject assignments. Yippie. Didn't snap a photo of this time as it was quite a rush. For the first time, I only completed all my assignments on the due date itself. And let me be the first to say that that was not a fun experience.


Tommorrow will be the last day of my prelims. Hopefully I can pass all of them with falling colours, cos I didn't really study for any of them. That's cos they don't count for anything in the final grades that I'm gonna get.


Oh, and I just got a letter from the nation telling me that I have the responsibility to serve the nation for 2 weeks somewhere in the mid of Sept. And that's when my 2nd year of classes starts. Hopefully they will not be bastards and accept my request for a defferment.


Ok, time for some gaming. Will keep you guys updated when I get the results.


Anyhow written on Mar 5, 2008 at 12:14 AM

0 bored people said something about this

Post a Comment



Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009