AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Chinese New Year Shopping

Spend the entire Saturday hunting up and down Bugis for some new clothes to wear for Chinese New Year. I practically flipped the entire Bugis Street upsize-down and inside-out but I just couldn't find anything that was to my liking.

I really don't understand the fashion nowadays. It seems that in every shop that I stepped into, all their clothes looked exactly the same. Either they have a huge skateboarding brand printed across the front of the T-shirt, or its just a bunch of messy lines that looks like an artpiece that a 3 year old came up with. Oh, and I even saw this shirt where they had cartoon drawings of different kinds of breasts [yup, you heard me right] and linked them to the different kinds of fruits around the world.

Where in the world have all the cool and funky clothes gone to? Even my trusted DC Superheroes shop was a letdown. After about an hour or so of squeezing with all the young bengs and lians and a few black-skinned people who kept annoucing to the world that they were tourists, I decided to give up on the "Biggest Street Market in Singapore" and head on back to Bugis Junction. At least I spotted 1 shirt that I kinda liked in there while spending quality time with myself and waiting for my friends to arrive. So it seemed fated that I would only be going home with that piece of cloth today.

However, to my surprise, I actually missed out 1 cool shop while window shopping. And it was in that Newbie shop that I found my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. So after an entire day of shopping, I managed to grab 2 new T-shirts and even got 1 for PiPi. Oh, by the way, I loved the bags that they came in too...


Cool Bags
My 2 new stylo-milo bags





New Clothes
At least I didn't go back empty handed





Mousey T
I wanted to get this in black but it looked over-cute on me, so PiPi got it instead


Anyhow written on Jan 28, 2008 at 4:16 PM

0 bored people said something about this

Post a Comment



Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009