AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Jingle Bells

Nothing interesting to blog about this week. Just that I've been pretty much spending days and nights staring straight into my laptop screen thinking of what bullshit to put into my 3 assignments due on the 2nd day of the new year.


Currently I'm almost done with all 3 assignments apart from this very last question which I seem to have no idea on how to bullshit my way through. Been staring at it for the past half and hour but my mind keeps returning a blank piece of paper to me. It might be because today is the eve of Christmas and therefore my brain has decided to take the day off, but I highly doubt it because up till today, I still don't feel any ounce of Christmas spirit in me. Maybe I'm the recarnation of Scrouge McDuck.


Will be heading down to Downtown East later to finish off the Christmas countdown with PiPi and Ah Soon. Don't ask me what's going on at Downtown East, cos I don't know too. We just decided on that place because it won't be overflowing with tikopek bangalahs, has a cosy little beach that we can relax on after the countdown and most important of all, is totally FREE! Will try to snap a few shots of our experience over there and post it up if I have the time and willpower.


Another event would be the BBQ that we have spent endless nights discussing about on MSN almost everyday. This greatly anticipated (for some) event will be happening on the day after Christmas. Hopefully it will be an enjoyable experience for everyone. Oh, by the way, for those who are going to eh BBQ, please remember to do your anti-rain dance the night before and on the morning of 26th Dec. Otherwise we will all be swimming in the rain. Literally.


I'll leave you guys with a favourite Christmas carol of mine, song by one of the world's most famous characters...





Jingle Bells, Batman Smells, Robin Laid an Egg.
The Batmobile lost a wheel and Joker got away.
Hahahahaha...

Crashing through the roof, in a one horse open Tree.
Busting out I go, laughing all the whheeeee......
Hahahahaha...


Anyhow written on Dec 24, 2007 at 5:36 PM

0 bored people said something about this

Post a Comment



Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009