AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Superman Fell Down

There's one thing I forgot to mention that happened over the weekend. Apart from all that unproductiveness and time wasted, superman also fell down. In my own house directly in front of my own room no less.


I guessed something wasn't right that day. When I came home I already felt that something was amiss. As I was walking to my room, I happened to look at the floor and that was when I realised why I was feeling so strange the whole day. Unbelievably, superman had just fell down right in front of his own door, directly on his bottom, even to the extent of having to sit there for a couple of minutes. Before being helped up.


Someone even took a picture at that precise moment to show the full glory of a fallen superhero. So without further ado, here is the picture that all of you will enjoy looking at, the picture worth a thousand words, aptly named "When Superman Fell"


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When Superman Fell



Well, what else were you expecting to see? You expected me to post a picture of myself falling down and ruin my reputation? haha. Anyway, it was really my superman box that I hung on the front of my door that fell off. Did you really think I would be as weak-kneed as to fall down in my own house?



Anyway, on other note, here's something that I have been owing my readers for a very very very long time. I finally managed to get my lazy ass off my comfy computer chair and take a quick video of my room. Yes, you can finally see what my new room looks like, fully furnished and populated by some characters which definitely were not brought in by yours truely. So sit back relax and enjoy the 2 minute silent tour of my new room.





P.S. You might want to press play and grab a cup of coffee. It might take awhile to load [ 6MB ]


Anyhow written on Nov 12, 2007 at 6:38 PM

0 bored people said something about this

Post a Comment



Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009