AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Chapter 2 Concluded. Awaiting 3 and 4

The next chapter of my assignment life has been concluded. After countless days and nights of flipping through textbooks, overusage of google and wikipedia search engines and the more-than-occasional msn mass chat discussions, I can proudly say that I have completed by assignments right on schedule.


So here's another peek at the final outputs that have my brain juices splashed all over those pieces of white paper in the form of laser-printed alphabetical text.




The A2 Files




Oh, by the way, let me introduce a new word to all you students out there who have and will still be doing more and more assigments and presentations over the course of these years...


Today's blog entry is brought to you by the letter B, and by the word

"Bullshitify"



Bullshitify: Pronouced bull.shit.ti.fy. A difficult and complexed technique of using bullshit to beautify the answers of writeups in the form of assignments, projects and reports. A combination of the words bullshit and beautify, hence the word bullshitify.



Hopefully bullshitifying techniques in this submission will be just as good or even better than the previous one so that I can maintain my goal of a B grade average. If not, I can also burn all my textbooks and slow-boil the ashes from 3 pots into 1 bowl and drink it. Hopefully that will give me all the knowledge I need to complete the other 2 assignments as well as the final exam. It always works in the movies right?


Anyhow written on Jan 30, 2008 at 5:54 PM

1 bored people said something about this

Congratulations, Anyhow! What a great accomplishment.


posted by Blogger Mimi Lenox : 2:20 PM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009