AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

The Banes of a Studying Life

Argh. Another week of lifelessness on my blog. Terribly sorry to those of you who visit regularly and find nothing new. Anyway, I'm trying my best to keep my blog active during this trying period.


Whoever said it was fun being a student definitely wasn't a uni student in Singapore. With endless lists of assignment deadlines and examinations looming around the corner, there's never a good night's rest.


Currently still rushing 3 x assignment 3 for 3 subjects which are due this coming Monday at noon, not to mention that I just came back from my Maths prelim exam this morning, and that just being a hint of what's to come for my other prelim subjects coming up as soon as this Saturday. Now the question is should I concentrate on my assignments or set aside some of the already insufficient time left to study of my prelims? Well, I choose assignments. Because assignments contribute to part of my final results, while on the other hand nobody really cares even if you submit a blank paper for your prelims.


Oh, Batam trip was 'cancelled' for me because all of them could only make it on Wednesday, which is today, which is the day I'm having my Maths prelims. And an important lecture. Hence they decided to enjoy without me. The bastards. The date of the next trip better be during the school holidays.


And lastly but not leastly, I've been tagged by MiMi to do some message in a bottle MeMe. Let's put on our creativity caps shall we? Here we goooo....

*Puts on a rediculously huge metal headpiece with lights and buzzing sounds*

*ZZOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEE*



**Start Copy
Here are the rules:

You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not.


What message would you like to send out to the universe?



*POOF*


Message In A Bottle Meme

Message in a Bottle MeMe


1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle
2. Right click and Save the graphic above
3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture
4. Post the meme and these rules on your blog
5. Return your "Message In a Bottle" to me via email ~ mimiwrites2005 at yahoo.com, sign the Mr. Linky below and leave a comment HERE telling me you've finished. IF YOU WANT YOUR MESSAGE TO BE ANONYMOUS PLEASE SAY SO.
6. Tag a minimum of five people - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag.


Here's my bottled art.

Anyhow's Message in a Bottle



I tag anyone who has been free enough to have read this post all the way up till here. Yes, I'm talking about you. And you. Don't turn away. You've been tagged.


Anyhow written on Feb 27, 2008 at 4:52 PM

1 bored people said something about this

Your message bottle is now afloat in the vast blogosphere ocean. You are Message In a Bottle #88.
Feel free to toss in a bottle whenever you feel the urge to send a message. The blog ocean is always open. Have fun!

Message In a Bottle #88


posted by Blogger Mimi : 2:10 PM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009