Singapore Food Festival
Just came back from Expo with pipi. Today is the last day of the Singapore Food Festival and we just had to go down and get some bites.
All in all we spent a total of $20.00 on our dinner tonight, within 1 hour in the great big hall.
- 4 for $3 Steamed 'King of Siew Mai' Siew Mais
- $3 for 10 deep fried snacks from DoDo (pipi pronouces it as Do-Do [say Du Du)
- $2.50 for a packet of very oily but very shoik Chicken Rice [pipi's main course]
- $2.50 for a bowl of Singapore Laksa [my main course]
- $2.50 for a bowl of Superior Shark's Fin Soup [complete with crab meat]
- $2.50 for a cup of orh ni (yam paste w/ ginko nuts)
- Supposedly $3 for a supposedly delicious packet of tako balls that we didn't manage to find while heading back to the entrance
- $1 for a bottle of Honey Lemon Drink. On the bottle, it states 'Ingredients: Honey and Lemon' Wow. Really? I would have never guessed!
Grand Total: $17.00 + $3.00 for the tako balls we couldn't find
Now I need to get some exercise to get rid of the extra kgs I put on tonight.
Anyhow written on May 27, 2008 at 9:05 PM
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
- My 6-pac
SIM admission /
Stylo Levi's Jeans
- NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
Funky Nike Shoes
- Spiderweb Surf Shorts