AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

A Hidden Talent

Was kinda getting bored of studying for my next paper when I discovered that I had an unbelievable hidden talent...


I think I must have been a black-robed ninja assassin in my previous life. Has any one seen that segment on Ripley's Believe It or Not, where this old guy throws a sewing needle through a 1-inch think glass panel to burst the balloon on the other side? Well, I'm thinking I have that amazing talent too.


Look at this...


Paper 1

I made a hole in a piece of paper...
And the amazing thing is I only managed to successfully do it on the 1st try.
The other crease marks are evidence of my subsequent failures to repeat my prowless.




Paper 2

Here's the close up...




Paper 3

And here's the weapon of choice... My G-TEC PEN!
[With the cap on too!]



And here's a re-enactment of how I discovered my killer instincts through random nonsense...




Paper 4

Holding the pen like a deadly poisonous dart, the assassin picks his desired target...
A piece of paper that is lying innocently on his bed, unaware of the eminent danger




Paper 5

And with an almost instantanious recoiling and striking motion, the everyday object becomes a deadly weapon in the right hands...




The Damage

Resulting in a brutal attack that leaves a permanent scar on the victim.




It ain't as easy as you think it is. Try it to believe it. I dare you.


Anyhow written on May 10, 2008 at 8:55 PM

0 bored people said something about this

Post a Comment



Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009