AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Stolen!

Some irritating person has stolen my comfy Teva slippers that I have been wearing for almost 4 years. And being the unbiased and evidence-based person that I am, I deduce that this could only be the work of some bangla construction worker [or more affectionally known as APNN] that has been waking people up in the early hours of the morning with the consistant knocking and drilling above my flat. And the best part is that he even had the decency to leave his colourful plastic japanese slippers 2 metres away from my doorway shoe shelf where my slippers used to be. What a "thoughtful" thief.


He better not let me spot his wearing my comfy slippers under his smelly feet, or I'll make sure that one side of my slippers will end up in this asshole's asshole and the other down his throat so he can start kicking himself from the inside.


On a lighter note, we had great fun on Po's birthday on Wednesday. Started the night with dinner at Sushi Tei where we had great food and good laughs and continued to party the night away at St James Powerhouse. So here are some photos 'borrowed' from facebook...


Po Po

The birthday girl and her cake





Po and Me

Me with the birthday girl





Dinner

Everyone enjoying their dinner





The babes

Contestants F1 to F7!!





The guys

And now, M1 to M5 with the star of the day





Party Time

And the party continues at St James...





Relaxation Fluids

Welcome to the Alcohol Appreciation Club





Clubber's Rojak

The Clubber's version of Rojak





Rojak Man

The Rojak Man




Everyone had a blast and by the time I reached home, I was only able to catch 2 hours of shuteye before having to drag my ass out of bed for lecture the next day...




Hope you had a fun 20th Po. May you stay pretty and sexy for many years to come!


Happy 20th


Anyhow written on Oct 24, 2008 at 2:35 PM

1 bored people said something about this

Hi AnyHow!
Every Sunday we steal a meme (or part of one) and today we posted an edited version of the meme you posted in "Back From the Dead". We give you credit, a link, a picture and hope you like our blog. Perhaps you could play along in the future?

http://sundaystealing.blogspot,com


posted by Blogger Judd Corizan : 8:10 AM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009