AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

The Coming of Age

Another year gone, another new wrinkle on my face. Could you believe that I forgot my own birthday? When my friend asked if I wanted to work over the next 2 weekends 2 weeks ago, I agreed without giving 2 hoot about it. And therefore I ended up working through my entire birthday yesterday.


Anyway, do you ever get the feeling that age is catching up with you? I have always been ahead of the wrinkle race by a mile due to my dashing boyish charms, but recently I think I tripped on a rock and mr Age actually managed to close the gap.


Previously whenever I asked anybody to guess my age, they would give a soothing answer of 17 or 18. But recently whenever I ask the same question, i seem to always get the '20 plus' answer. No doubt I AM 20 plus, but I've never been used to being recognised as a person of my own age. Well, at least now I can rest assured that those bouncers won't look at me with suspicious eyes anymore.


Whoa! I just received something from a courier...


After opening the Wrapping...


Watch 1

My new present from the thoughtful Ah Soon!!





Watch 2

Wa... Branded sia. Favourite colour somemore!





Watch 3

Looks good on me!! Thanks Ah Soon!




Wow. This was really a surprise for me. Totally unexpected. Leave it to the thoughtful Ah Soon to be able to pull off something like this. Really appriciate it.


Anyhow written on Jul 7, 2008 at 11:45 AM

0 bored people said something about this

Post a Comment



Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009