AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

OMG New Phone

Finally after almost 2 years of ups and downs with her, we finally had to go our seperate ways. I know she feels heartbroken because the main reason of the breakup was not because of her, but rather a third party. Yes, a third party, who was slimmer, sleeker and if you look long enough, more beautiful and classy than her. And to top it off, my new love definitely has more assets than her. So much so that I even went as far as selling my previous love's body to another man. So here I am, saying goodbye, but remember love, the memories we had will always stay with me...



Goodbye my precious Nokia 7610, Hello my darling N73.




This was really 1 great deal of a phone. $498 with a 2 year plan, but wait listen to my reasoning... I sold my 7610 for a feaking good price that you won't find in the market right now, got a FREE Canon Selphy photo printer and some music voucher worth $199 and $20 each, and I bought a 2GB mini SD for a dirt cheap price. Doesn't sound good enough? Ok, then throw in some FREE handphone softwares that gives my new phone some body mass to talk about. Oh, and did I mention the 3.2 mega pixel camera that can put 99% of the other handphones out there in the market to shame?

To round it off, here's a picture of me with my new darling phone, taken with the webcam on my Acer laptop that my real darling fixed...



Anyhow written on Nov 20, 2006 at 9:36 PM

0 bored people said something about this

Post a Comment



Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009