AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Torture Room 101

After a wary day at work, I boarded the usual bus 13 to head home for some rest, spotting the only completely empty seat on the bus, I made a bee-line for it and placed my firm butt on the seat closest to the window, following which, I lost myself in the wonders of buildings and vehicles passing me at a speed of 40km/h.

But all was not meant to be. Halfway through my journey, I spotted someone boarding the bus along with a group of random people and I had this strange gut feeling striaght away that I was going to be in trouble. I was keeping watch of him all the way, from the moment he tapped his EZ link to the point when he chose to place his butt on the empty seat next to me... Oh my god. I was within sneezing range of a fucking Bangalah! And a typical construction worker Bangalah at that! Dressed in the standard $10 pasa malam striped polo-T and woren-out pirated brand jeans.

And the smell... Oh my holy god. I couldn't even get a hint of my Hugo Boss perfume over his overwhelming "Natural Jasmine Tea Scent". I immediately turned away and stuck my nose as close to the window as possible in hopes of releaving myself of even the slightest bit of his smell. But as everyone will know, all that was in vain.

And that was only 1 bloody Bangalah. Imagine the power of an entire company of Bangalah workers boarding the bus together. I have decided, I'm never taking public transport during Deepavali. Yes, I'm racist, but on the other hand Bangalahism isn't really a race right? And they all look the same too.


Anyhow written on Nov 2, 2006 at 7:29 PM

0 bored people said something about this

Post a Comment



Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009