AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Complaints, Complaints

Many people [or rather many important readers that I know] have been complaining about my blog layout. They say the blog area, text and pictures are all like me... Too small and petit. They asked me to change back to something like my previous xanga layout, where the entire page was made use of. So, here I am, searching for a new blog skin that will satisfy the undying needs of my few but faithful readers. Most probably a new skin and song will be up by next week.

But since everybody has their share of complaints, I shall share mine too. Remember my new baby? I was quite amazed at the battery life on the first day of using my N73. I had made almost 2 hours of calls during my working hours but at 7pm in the evening, it was still showing an amazing 75% battery life. I even asked my friend, who is a 2nd-hand handphone dealer, if this was normal. He said that it would only be like this for the starting period, after which it would die of like any other Nokia battery within 2 to 3 days.

But alas, it was not meant to be. When I reached home, I was shocked to see that the battery had dropped from 5/6 bars to 2/6 bars. And this even without me dailing a single number from the time I spoke to my friend to that very second. Thinking maybe it was because the phone is new, I didn't take much notice of it and charged it overnight when it dropped to 1 bar.

But it seemed that every day after that, from a fully charged battery in the morning, it would drop to almost dead by night time, even without much use of the phone. [Mind you, I'm working for most of the day so my phone will always be on silent mode while I'm working]

This really pissed me off and I went to complain to Nokia Care yesterday. When I got there, the queue was freaking long. There were like 12 people queueing to get a queue number. No wonder they say Singaporeans like to queue. This also shows how reliable Nokia products are. Anyway, lucky for me most of the complaints were about the phones, and I only had to wait for 2 people to get my chance to complain about the battery. And guess what? Quoting the exact words from the serviceperson "I'm sorry but we're out of stock for your batterys right now. The only thing we can do is to give you a call once we have the stock and you can come down and do a 1 to 1 exchange."

So I guess mine wasn't the only battery with the problem! Hopefully they really get back to me within 2 weeks [as they said the stock will come within 2 weeks] or else I'll be at their necks again. I still love my baby, its just that I'm getting sick and tired of having to charge her up everyday. Handphones are such a chore.


Anyhow written on Dec 1, 2006 at 3:37 PM

0 bored people said something about this

Post a Comment



Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009