Nothing much to post about today, so I decided to make a list of "Random" things that I could post on each day of the week when I have nothing to post about in the future. So far I've come up with a few but I still need more. Any suggestions will be greatly appriciated.
1. Monday's Random Perk Me Ups [To help cure those Monday Blues]
2. Tuesday's Random _____________ [fill in the blank if u please]
3. Wednesday's Random Picture
4. Thursday's Random Funny
5. Friday's Random MeMe. [Something that will tell u more about me]
6. Saturday's Random Blog link [Cos I don't usually have a lot of time to blog on Sats]
7. Sunday's Random _____________ [fill in the blank if u please]
So for today's random Funny, I found this funny contest from Mensa from another blog while surfing through the randomblog button. I thought it was worth sharing...
Don't Mensa your words
The Washington Post's Mensa Invitational once again asked readers to take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or changing one letter, and supply a new definition.
Here are this year's winners:
1. Intaxication: Euphoria at getting a tax refund, which lasts until you realize it was your money to start with.
2. Reintarnation: Coming back to life as a hillbilly.
3. Bozone (n.): The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.
4. Foreploy: Any misrepresentation about yourself for the purpose of getting laid.
5. Cashtration (n! .): The act of buying a house, which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period.
6. Giraffiti: Vandalism spray-painted very, very high.
7. Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.
8. Inoculatte: To take coffee intravenously when you are running late.
9. Hipatitis: Terminal coolness.
10. Osteopornosis: A degenerate disease. (This one got extra credit.)
11. Karmageddon: It's like, when everybody is sending off all these really bad vibes, right? And then, like, the Earth explodes and it's like, a serious bummer.
12. Decafalon (n.): The grueling event of getting through the day consuming only things that are good for you.
13. Glibido: All talk and no action.
14. Dopeler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.
15. Arachnoleptic fit (n.): The frantic dance performed just after you've accidentally walked t! hrough a spider web.
16. Beelzebug (n.): Satan in the form of a mosquito, that gets into your bedroom at three in the morning and cannot be cast out.
17. Caterpallor (n.): The color you turn after finding half a worm in the fruit you're eating.
Anyhow written on Dec 21, 2006 at 11:46 AM
0 bored people said something about this