Went to the doctor's last night to get myself medicated again. Been semi-sick since last week with a rotation of sore-throats, runny noses and coughs through out the week. At first I thought I could save some bucks by curing myself through self-medication, but it seems that my body thinks otherwise.
It seems to have become a routine every 2 or 3 months. Me falling sick, visiting the family doctor and having him ask me to do the same thing and give me the same medication everytime. Here's a brief synopsis of the routine that will almost definitely take place everytime I visit him:
1. Opening the door, I'll tell him I've got what seems to be a throat infection
2. He'll take a Paddlepop ice-cream stick, stick it in my mouth and ask me to say 'AHHH', and ask me what colour my phlegm is: Greenish or yellowish.
3. He might or might not take a mini torchlight and shine it into my nose to look at the amount of nose-sh*t stuck inside
4. Lifting my shirt, he puts his metallic nipple-presser on various parts of the front and back of my body asking me to take deep breathes as he searches whether I grew additional nipples anywhere on my body.
5. DIAGNOSTICS : THROAT INFECTION or VIRIAL INFECTION
6. Medicine and MC will be passed down to be through the counter, with the counter missy telling me how handsome I look. [I'm still an auntie-killer even when I'm sick]
And if you ask Jes, that was exactly what happened during the visit. I even described the entire sequence on our way to the doc's and it happened just as I said it.
So anywhy, the entire hoo-haa resulted me being here, sitted on my comfy chair at home, blogging about it just 15 minutes after I woke up. And the best part is, it's the weekend! Long weekend here I come!! Muahahaha...
Anyhow written on Dec 8, 2006 at 11:13 AM
0 bored people said something about this