AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

On Medication Again

Went to the doctor's last night to get myself medicated again. Been semi-sick since last week with a rotation of sore-throats, runny noses and coughs through out the week. At first I thought I could save some bucks by curing myself through self-medication, but it seems that my body thinks otherwise.

It seems to have become a routine every 2 or 3 months. Me falling sick, visiting the family doctor and having him ask me to do the same thing and give me the same medication everytime. Here's a brief synopsis of the routine that will almost definitely take place everytime I visit him:

1. Opening the door, I'll tell him I've got what seems to be a throat infection

2. He'll take a Paddlepop ice-cream stick, stick it in my mouth and ask me to say 'AHHH', and ask me what colour my phlegm is: Greenish or yellowish.

3. He might or might not take a mini torchlight and shine it into my nose to look at the amount of nose-sh*t stuck inside

4. Lifting my shirt, he puts his metallic nipple-presser on various parts of the front and back of my body asking me to take deep breathes as he searches whether I grew additional nipples anywhere on my body.

5. DIAGNOSTICS : THROAT INFECTION or VIRIAL INFECTION

6. Medicine and MC will be passed down to be through the counter, with the counter missy telling me how handsome I look. [I'm still an auntie-killer even when I'm sick]


And if you ask Jes, that was exactly what happened during the visit. I even described the entire sequence on our way to the doc's and it happened just as I said it.


So anywhy, the entire hoo-haa resulted me being here, sitted on my comfy chair at home, blogging about it just 15 minutes after I woke up. And the best part is, it's the weekend! Long weekend here I come!! Muahahaha...


Anyhow written on Dec 8, 2006 at 11:13 AM

0 bored people said something about this

Post a Comment



Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009