AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

New Skin, New Layout, New Notebook!!

Finally finished my revamp of the blog. How do you like it? No more straining your eyes to see those microscopic text in that tiny little window. No more needing to click on the tiny picture to view it in it's full glory. Welcome back larger text size and of course bigger and clearer pictures!

Number of hours spent on revamp:

5 December - 2pm to 5.30pm, 11pm to 1.30am = 6 hours
6 December - 11am to 12pm, 2pm to 3pm = 2 hours
TOTAL : 8 hours.


It's a new record! Normally I would take almost 12 hours to finish customizing a layout and what knots, but this one only took me 8 whole hours. And I must say I'm quite satisfied with the result too. Only the girl in the background is taken from the net, everything else in this page is 100% the result of hardwork and sweat put in by yours truely.

And to top it all off, I get myself a new notebook. Weighing in at less than 1kg, garanteed to never hang or crash on you and even comes in a leather-like soft-cover. No dummies, it's not a laptop-notebook, its a real notebook-notebook. And 2 words are printed on the front cover.... "DEATH NOTE"

It's the exact replica [size and design] of the one used in the Manga. It even includes instructions on 'How to use the Death Note' as well as the actual handwritten names and death descriptions of those killed by Kira. Notice I stated Manga, cos there are slight differences in the storyline between the Manga and the movie. And if you haven't caught either one, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? As a display of my great generousity, I shall reveal where you can get FREE screenings of the Manga. Just search youtube.com for 'Death Note Episode X', where X reprents the episode number you're looking for. The Jap version is released every Friday and the subbed, every Saturday. Watch it and you will understand why everyone's so crazy over Death Note.

P.S. Enjoy the song, heard it playing in the Marina Square foodcourt and I knew at once I had to get it...


Anyhow written on Dec 6, 2006 at 3:04 PM

0 bored people said something about this

Post a Comment



Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009